marți, 15 martie 2011

20/25

20 - Favorite action movie


Local cop: We got a problem here with a corpse.
Larkin: Uh-huh.
Local cop: Yeah, it fell outta the sky. I don't think he's an astronaut.
Larkin: What's this got to do with me?
Local cop: It's got your name written all over it.

Duncan Malloy: Beautiful? Sunsets are beautiful, newborn babies are beautiful. This... this is fucking spectacular!

Vince Larkin: You with me, or do you need me to draw it in crayon, like usual?

William 'Billy Bedlam' Bedford: You lost your mind?
Cyrus Grissom: According to my last psych evaluation, yes.

Johnny 23: Do you know what I am?
Cameron Poe: Ugly all day?

Cameron Poe: They somehow managed to get every creep and freak in the universe onto this one plane. And then somehow managed to let them take it over. And then somehow managed to stick us right smack in the middle.

["Sweet Home Alabama" plays in background]
Garland Greene: Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Cyrus Grissom: Thanks Poe. You've proven to be a most useful mammal.
Cameron Poe: Many hands make light work. My daddy taught me that.
Cyrus Grissom: You know what my daddy taught me?
Cameron Poe: What's that?
Cyrus Grissom: Nothing.
Cameron Poe: Self-educated man.

Pinball: The last Mohican is burning, man!

Cameron Poe: [after killing Bedlam in self-defense, looking disappointed at Bedlam's corpse] Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box?

Baby O: Hey, lady!
Guard Sally Bishop: Lady's a dog in a Walt Disney movie. My name is Bishop. Guard Bishop to you.

R.E.M. - She just wants to be

Niciun comentariu: