vineri, 18 februarie 2011

5/25

05 - Favorite love story in a movie

Azi când am revăzut Love and other drugs m-am gândit că that might be my favorite love story in a movie! Dar m-am înșelat. Filmul ăsta nu e tocmai printre preferatele mele și deși-mi place la nebunie că Jamie are un atac de panică atunci când își dă seama că o iubește pe Maggie și au niște schimburi de replici atipice mi-am dat seama că de fapt (și doamne, cum am putut uita?!) Patrick și Kat mi se par absolut superbi. Și doamne, de câte ori am văzut filmul ăsta --->

Kat: You're not surrounded by your usual cloud of smoke.
Patrick: I know, I quit. Apparently they're bad for you.
Kat: You think?


Patrick: Someone still has her panties in a twist.
Kat: Don't, for one minute, think that you had any effect whatsoever on my panties.
Patrick: Then what did I have an effect on?
Kat: Other than my upchuck reflex, nothing.


Patrick: Was that a yes?
Kat: No.
Patrick: Well, then, was that a no?
Kat: No.


Patrick: Some asshole paid me to take out this really great girl.
Kat: Is that right?
Patrick: Yeah, but I screwed up. I, um, I fell for her.


Kat: You can't just buy me a guitar every time you screw up, you know?
Patrick: Yeah, I know. But then, you know, there's always drums, and bass, and maybe even one day a tambourine.


Letters To Cleo - I Want You To Want Me


Niciun comentariu: