miercuri, 23 februarie 2011

9/25

09 - Favorite classic movie

Pentru că am fost din nou în dificultate m-am gândit să-mi fac „treaba” mai ușoară și să aleg pe categorii.

Așa că:

dramă:

Mark Thackeray: It seems that you know so little, and are so easily amused, that I can look forward to a very happy time.

comedie romantică:




Paula McFadden: I thought you said you were decent.
Elliot Garfield: I am decent. I also happen to be naked.

istoric:



Gandhi: An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Gandhi: They may torture my body, break my bones, even kill me, then they will have my dead body. NOT MY OBEDIENCE!

Gandhi: I am a Muslim, and a Hindu, and a Christian, and a Jew, and so are all of you. When you wave those flags and shout, you send fear into the hearts of your brothers.


musical(s): My fair lady. Singing in the rain. All that jazz. An american in Paris. Gigi.
Nu mă pot decide. x_x


I Could Have Danced All Night

Niciun comentariu: